Water Technology Market Experts
O2 Environmental provides water technology market intelligence for strategic business decisions. We work with:
- Water technology companies commercializing new technologies.
- Venture capital and private equity investors looking to invest in the water space.
- Large water companies looking for strategic acquisition and growth opportunities in the water sector.
We carry out market analysis, competitive benchmarking and technology due diligence. We are the leading authority on water technology innovation, and are the founders of the BlueTech Research Intelligence Service, providing market intelligence, technology assessments and strategy advice.
O2 Environmental has completed Market Analysis studies for many of the worlds leading water technology firms and investors. We establish the value of target markets, identify key players [ ... ] More »
The O2 Environmental Technology Assessment Group (TAG) is an unrivalled resource for the assessment of water technologies. The TAG comprises a group of leading international experts specializing in the technical and market analysis [ ... ] More »
O2 Environmental has an extensive database and network of contacts within the water & environmental industry in North America and Europe and we can use this network to help you identify prospects. [ ... ] More »
O2 Environmental has worked with many of the world's leading water technology companies and investors.Read more »
- "O2 Environmental worked with Codexis to identify new areas of opportunity for its technology platform in the water sector. The breadth of expertise of the Technology Assessment Group meant they were able to identify a broad range of opportunities. We were impressed with the way in which O2 Environmental engaged with and worked with our team as a collaborative exercise and with the practical approach and the level of detail of the information provided"
- "Paul is one of the industry's leading lights on new and emerging water and wastewater technologies. This is a subject of great interest to us as part of the development of Severn Trent Services'go-forward technology strategy. In addition to his focus on technologies, Paul also holds great knowledge of geographic markets and developments, providing additional value. Relatively calm and modest in his approach, Paul is insightful, highly personable, very well networked and delivers great value."
- "As one of the judges for The Artemis Project Top 50, Paul distinguished himself as a technologist with an understanding of the business impact of technology. Paul demonstrated a fine sense for the areas in which to focus in a short but diligent technical review of companies. His comments were precise. It was a pleasure to work with him"